Unbelievable Gramercy Studio in Makati's Poblacion: Your Dream Manila Escape Awaits!

Deluxe Studio, Gramercy, Poblacion, Makati Manila Philippines

Deluxe Studio, Gramercy, Poblacion, Makati Manila Philippines

Unbelievable Gramercy Studio in Makati's Poblacion: Your Dream Manila Escape Awaits!

Unbelievable Gramercy Studio: Manila's Secret Hideaway (and My Honest Take!)

Okay, listen up, because I just got back from Unbelievable Gramercy Studio in Makati's Poblacion, and I need to spill the tea. My experience wasn't just "good" or "okay." It was… well, it had its moments. Let's just say it was a whole thing.

First things first, this place claims to be your "Dream Manila Escape," and yeah, parts of it are. But let’s be real, every "dream" has a few speed bumps, right? So, grab a coffee (they've got a coffee shop, more on that later), and let me tell you about it.

Accessibility: The Ups and the Downs

Okay, let's be honest, accessibility is a must in this day and age. I mean, who wants to be scrambling around? Gramercy Studio has an elevator, thank god (Elevator in the Services and conveniences). This place is packed with so many amenities, some are more accessible than others (Facilities for disabled guests). They say they accommodate. But that’s about all I figured out. Let's say it could use a whole lot of improvement to be truly accessible.

Cleanliness and Safety: Peace of Mind (Mostly!)

Alright, this is where Gramercy Studio really shines. They're taking safety seriously:

  • Anti-viral cleaning products? Check.
  • Daily disinfection in common areas? Affirmative.
  • Staff trained in safety protocol? Seems like. They were definitely on their toes with the masks and distancing.
  • Rooms sanitized between stays? They claim so, and the room felt clean.

I even felt pretty good about the whole "Room sanitization opt-out available" thing. They aren't pushing it on you, which is nice. They've got "Hot water linen and laundry washing," which makes me feel better. Then, I was wondering "Is that all?" I think I missed out on a few things.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food Glorious Food (But Manage Expectations!)

Here's the deal: the dining situation is a bit… complicated.

  • (Restaurants): They have them. Restaurants. "Restaurants"
  • (Coffee Shop): I'm a coffee hound, so this was a win. The coffee wasn't life-changing, but it was decent and available.
  • (Poolside bar): Now we're talking! Sipping a cocktail by the pool with that Manila skyline view? Pretty damn dreamy.
  • (Room service [24-hour]): Perfect for those late-night cravings. I may or may not have ordered fries every night. Don't judge me.
  • (Breakfast [buffet]): Was ok. Not mind-blowing. More of a "fuel up for the day" situation.

Things to Do & Ways to Relax: A Mixed Bag

This is where Gramercy Studio really tries to sell you on the "escape" vibe.

  • (Swimming pool [outdoor] / Pool with view): The pool is gorgeous. The view is Instagram-worthy. Fact.
  • (Fitness center / Gym/fitness): I intended to use these. Multiple times. I mean, they were there. But, you know, "vacation…"
  • (Spa / Spa/sauna / Steamroom): Okay, now we're talking! They've got all the spa bells and whistles. I got a massage and, honestly, it was divine. That alone almost made the entire trip worth it. The masseuse was a miracle worker. I’d go back just for her.
  • (Foot bath): I'm a sucker for a foot bath.
  • (Sauna): I didn't even try the sauna.

The Upside? Everything is so close to each other.

The Downside? You have to go through other establishments.

Rooms: Cozy, but Not Perfect (and Let's Talk About the "Extras")

Here's a breakdown of the room situation:

  • (Air Conditioning): Essential. Manila humidity is no joke.
  • (Free Wi-Fi): And it worked! (Wi-Fi [free] in all rooms)
  • (Bathroom): The bathroom was clean and functional.
  • (Extra long bed): Comfy.
  • (Complimentary bottled water): Always appreciated.
  • (Coffee/tea maker): Needed.
  • (Daily housekeeping): The cleaning could be a bit better. But they at least made the bed.
  • (View): Depending on your room, you could get a pretty killer view of the city.

Okay, now for the bits that are a little less dreamy.

  • (Soundproofing): Not perfect. I could hear some noise from the hallway at times.
  • (Blackout curtains): Essential for sleeping in.
  • (Mini bar): Could be better stocked.
  • (Room decorations): Could be better. (No personal touch.)
  • (Alarm Clock): Alarm clock was great, but I didn't feel like waking up.

Services and Conveniences: They've Got a Lot, But Do They Deliver?

Gramercy Studio offers a ton of services. Here's the rundown:

  • (Concierge / Doorman): Super helpful and friendly.
  • (Daily housekeeping): Yeah, they clean on a regular basis.
  • (Luggage storage / Laundry service): Helpful.
  • (Cash withdrawal): No need to worry about running out of cash.
  • (Elevator): Thank God.
  • (Indoor venue for special events): Okay.
  • (Car park [free of charge] / Car park [on-site]): I needed it.

The Verdict: Should You Book?

Okay, so Unbelievable Gramercy Studio isn't perfect. It has its issues. But you know what? It's got a lot going for it. The location is fantastic, the pool is gorgeous, the spa is worth the price of admission, and the staff is generally lovely.

Here's the honest truth: If you’re looking for a luxurious, faultless experience, maybe look elsewhere. But if you're looking for a fun, convenient base to explore Makati and experience all the city has to offer (and maybe get a killer massage), then I say go for it.

My Crazy-Good Offer to You:

Book your stay at Unbelievable Gramercy Studio NOW and get:

  • 30% OFF your room rate!
  • A FREE welcome cocktail at the poolside bar (because you deserve it!).
  • A complimentary upgrade to a room with a city view (subject to availability).
  • And, just for fun, I’ll throw in a list of my favorite Poblacion food spots!
  • Click Here to Book and Get the deal!

Don't wait! This offer won’t last forever!

Elvis Tower Escape: Chic Cikarang Studio (No Kitchen!)

Book Now

Deluxe Studio, Gramercy, Poblacion, Makati Manila Philippines

Deluxe Studio, Gramercy, Poblacion, Makati Manila Philippines

Alright, buckle up buttercup, because this itinerary isn't gonna be some pristine, Pinterest-perfect travelogue. This is the REAL DEAL, from yours truly, who's probably gonna spill coffee on it, and maybe cry a little from sheer exhaustion (and joy, hopefully). We're doing Gramercy, Poblacion, Makati, Manila. Deluxe Studio, the works. Get ready for a rollercoaster.

Day 1: Arrival and the Gramercy Glamour (and My Existential Dread)

  • 1:00 PM: Arrive at NAIA. (Ugh, airport life. Always a sweaty, slightly panicked affair.) Pray to the luggage gods that my bag made it. Anecdote: Last time I flew, my suitcase ended up in… checks notes… Oslo. Oslo! I was supposed to be in Bali. The existential dread that washed over me was… well, it was impressive.

  • 2:30 PM: Taxi to the Deluxe Studio in Gramercy. "Deluxe." Hopefully, it actually feels deluxe and not just a glorified shoebox. Praying for a decent view. I need a view. City views have a way of calming my chaotic soul.

  • 3:30 PM: Check-in, settle in, and IMMEDIATELY assess the Wi-Fi situation. (Priorities, people!) I’m going to need a strong signal to upload the obligatory "OMG I'M IN MANILA!" Instagram story.

  • 4:00 PM: Mandatory Gramercy exploration. Head up to the Sky Bar. The views are supposed to be insane. Deep breath. I'm a sucker for a good panorama. My expectations are high. Prepare to be whelmed.

  • 6:00 PM: Drinks and appetizers at the Sky Bar (assuming the view lives up to the hype). This is where my internal struggle begins. Do I get the overpriced cocktail and pretend I'm sophisticated? Or do I sneak in a bottle of water and judge the bougie crowd? Choices, choices.

  • 7:30 PM: Dinner somewhere in the Gramercy area. I'm thinking a posh restaurant. Let's be honest, I'm craving a little fancy after that airport chaos. I’m particularly curious about the meat there. Maybe try a steak?

  • 9:00 PM: Back to the studio. Netflix and a desperate attempt to fight off the inevitable jet lag. I'm predicting a 4 AM wake-up call. I can already taste the regret.

Day 2: Poblacion Palooza and the Quest for Authentic Adobo (and Hangovers, Probably)

  • 9:00 AM: Wake up (hopefully somewhat rested). Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. Ugh. I did wake up at 4 AM.

  • 10:00 AM: Head over to Poblacion. This area screams "cool". Expecting street art, cheap eats, and people-watching gold.

  • 11:00 AM: Explore Poblacion. Wander around, get lost, get a feel for the vibe. This is how I travel. No pre-planned routes, just pure chaos. (AKA, my happy place.)

  • 12:30 PM: Lunch. The crucial mission: find the BEST Adobo in Manila. This is not a drill. This is a calling. I'm going to sniff it out. Follow the aroma. May the Adobo gods guide me. I'm talking slow-cooked pork belly simmered in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and peppercorns. My mouth is already watering.

  • 2:00 PM: Bar hop in Poblacion. Start with a casual place. End with a place that serves something ridiculously named. Bonus points for a dive bar. The messier, the better.

  • 4:00 PM: Street art hunting. Seek out those murals. Get some Instagram-worthy shots (obvs). I'm not that cool, but even I appreciate a good bit of graffiti.

  • 6:00 PM: Dinner at a local restaurant in Poblacion. Aiming for something authentic. Avoiding tourist traps like the plague. I am a foodie, and I will not be swayed by the shiny lure of over-priced, overly-hyped restaurants.

  • 7:30 PM: More bar hopping. Maybe a live music venue. Maybe a dance floor. Maybe just more people-watching.

  • 10:00 PM: Accidentally eat something spicy and spend the next hour regretting my life choices. Or maybe that just happens.

  • Late Night: Taxi back to the studio. Pray I don't lose my phone. Pray the morning is forgiving.

Day 3: Makati Madness and a (Very) Relaxing Wrap-Up (Maybe)

  • 10:00 AM: Wake up. Regret. Repeat. Coffee. More coffee. I need a LOT of coffee.

  • 11:00 AM: Explore Makati. Business district, shopping malls. Not usually my jam, but gotta poke around this city.

  • 12:00 PM: Lunch in Makati. Not sure what I'm feeling. Something quick and easy.

  • 1:30 PM: Explore a museum or art gallery. Gotta balance the chaos with some culture. Maybe. Depends on how hungover I still am.

  • 3:00 PM: Shopping at a mall. I'll probably buy something I don't need and regret later. It's the circle of life.

  • 5:00 PM: Go back to the Deluxe Studio. Time to recharge. This trip has been exhausting, but I've loved it.

  • 6:00 PM: Order room service or go for a last dinner. Celebrate this last night.

  • 7:30 PM: Chill out. Watch a movie. Read a book. Reflect on the trip. Or, you know, scroll endlessly through social media.

  • 9:00 PM: Early bedtime (or, you know, maybe not).

  • Day 4: Departure (and the Sadness of Leaving)

  • 8:00 AM: Pack. Sigh.

  • 9:00 AM: Check out. Say goodbye to that lovely Deluxe Studio

  • 10:00 AM: Taxi to the airport.

  • 12:00 PM: Goodbyes.

Important Notes:

  • This is a very flexible itinerary. Like, wiggle-room flexible. I'm likely to get sidetracked. Things go wrong. Embrace the chaos.
  • Food is paramount. I will eat. A LOT. And I will report back.
  • I'm not a photographer. Apologies in advance for the blurry photos.
  • I am human. Mistakes will be made. I might cry. It's all part of the fun.

So there you have it. My Manila adventure. Prepare for a messy, delicious, and probably slightly hungover journey. Wish me luck. And send coffee. Seriously. Send coffee.

Escape to the Belgian Coast: Mercure Blankenberge Station Awaits!

Book Now

Deluxe Studio, Gramercy, Poblacion, Makati Manila Philippines

Deluxe Studio, Gramercy, Poblacion, Makati Manila Philippines

Unbelievable Gramercy Studio in Makati's Poblacion: Your Dream Manila Escape Awaits! (Or Does It?) - Let's Get Real!

Okay, spill the beans! Is this Gramercy Studio really as "unbelievable" as it sounds? Honestly?

Alright, deep breaths. "Unbelievable" is a strong word, right? Look, the pictures... they’re good. *Really* good. They show like, a perfectly made bed, sunlight streaming in... and my expectations were sky-high. When I first walked in? My jaw did drop a *little*. It's compact, sure, but the design is actually pretty clever. Makes you feel like you're livin' large in a tiny space. But... and this is a *big* but... the reality hit me on day two. That perfect bed? I made it *myself*, and it never looked that flawless again. And that sunlight? Depends on the day, and the building across the way. So, "unbelievable"? Maybe a *tiny* bit of marketing hyperbole. But it's definitely... cool, if that makes sense?

Location, location, location! What's the Poblacion vibe really like? Is it safe at night?

Poblacion, baby! It's a *scene*. Think a chaotic, vibrant mix of expats, locals, bars, and... well, a whole lotta energy. Walking out the Gramercy Studio's door is like stepping onto a movie set, honestly. You’re instantly hit with everything – the sounds of motorcycles, the smell of street food (oh, the street food… more on that later!), and the general buzz of late-night life. Is it safe? Look, common sense applies. Don't flash your phone around like you're showing it off, be aware of your surroundings, and don't wander down dark alleys alone at 3 AM. I walked around a little late one night, just trying to get my bearings, and I did feel a bit... exposed. But I also saw some seriously amazing street art! It's a gamble. You have to be street smart. Just remember to lock your door! And don't leave your laundry on the balcony like *I* did... (long story).

The studio itself… what's the deal with space and amenities? Can I actually *live* there?

Space… is a premium commodity. Let's be real. It’s a studio, so think strategically. That fold-out sofa bed? Comfortable *enough*. The kitchen, a tiny kitchenette, but equipped with the essentials (thank God for the microwave!). You will inevitably bump into things. I'm a clumsy person to begin with, I managed to stub my toe on *everything*. The bathroom is... well, it's a bathroom. The shower pressure... it's a talking point. Some days it's a raging waterfall, other days? A gentle drizzle. Prepare for the unexpected! The aircon works *great* which is a lifesaver in Manila's heat. The wi-fi? Mostly reliable. Which is crucial because... (see below). And you *can* absolutely live there. Just be prepared to embrace a minimalist lifestyle. And get used to constantly reorganizing your stuff.

Okay, let's talk about the cons. What are the annoying bits? The stuff the brochure doesn't tell you?

Oh, the cons... where do I even *start*? First, the noise. It's Poblacion. Expect the constant hum of traffic, music from nearby bars, and the occasional karaoke rendition of "Bohemian Rhapsody" at 2 a.m. Earplugs are your new best friend. Second, the building itself. The elevators *sometimes* work. And sometimes they don't. Which means stairs. Up to who knows how many floors. I swear I gained a new appreciation for fitness. Then there's the smell. Manila has a, shall we say, distinct aroma. It’s a mix of exhaust fumes and... well, you get the idea. The trash collection can be a bit irregular, so be prepared for the occasional whiff. And lastly... the lack of space for all the *stuff* you’ll buy. Because, you *will* buy stuff. It’s Manila. They're selling clothes and jewelry everywhere! So, yeah, adjust your expectations accordingly. And bring a very, *very* open mind.

Food, glorious food! What's the nearby food scene like? Recommend some places!

Oh. My. God. The food. This is where the Gramercy Studio *really* shines. Poblacion is a foodie paradise! Seriously. You want street food? (Don't skip the isaw – grilled pork intestines, trust me!). You want upscale dining? You got it. I’m obsessed with (and it’s close so big plus): El Chupacabra (tacos!), аnd Tambayan (the best BBQ!), and the countless small eateries serving authentic Filipino food - the adobo! I spent far too much time (and money) exploring the culinary offerings. My bank account weeps a little. Also, be prepared to try *everything*. Even if you're a picky eater. You might surprise yourself. Just remember to keep some Pepto-Bismol handy. Because sometimes, you *will* need it. My only regret: not having enough stomach space.

Let's talk about the view? What can you see from the studio?

The view... it's a mixed bag. Remember that sunlight I mentioned? Well, it comes with the view (sort of). Depending on which side you are, you get either a stunning view, or a view of other buildings. I got a view of other buildings. It was... urban. Not exactly postcard-worthy, but hey, it reminded me I was smack dab in the middle of a bustling city. I did spot some amazing sunsets from the rooftop, though. So, in short: it's not a dealbreaker, but don't expect breathtaking vistas. The "view" is more about the *feeling* of being *there*.

Would you recommend this studio? Should *I* stay there?

Okay, the million-dollar question. Would *I* recommend it? Hmmm… It depends. If you want a luxurious, quiet, stress-free experience, *no*. Go find a five-star hotel. If you’re looking for an *adventure*, a place to crash while you explore, and immerse yourself in the chaotic beauty of Manila? Then, *yes*. It’s not perfect. Far from it. There are definitely some quirks. You'll have to deal with the noise, and the heat, and the occasional cockroach (sorry, I had to be honest). But… I had an *amazing* time. I met incredible people, ate the most delicious food, and experienced a side of Manila that I wouldn't have seen otherwise. So, if you're ready to embrace the chaos, the Gramercy Studio could be your perfect Manila baseYour Stay Hub

Deluxe Studio, Gramercy, Poblacion, Makati Manila Philippines

Deluxe Studio, Gramercy, Poblacion, Makati Manila Philippines

Deluxe Studio, Gramercy, Poblacion, Makati Manila Philippines

Deluxe Studio, Gramercy, Poblacion, Makati Manila Philippines