Surabaya's Suncity Gem: Your Dream 2BR Travelio Apartment Awaits!

Homey 2BR Apartment Suncity Residence By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Homey 2BR Apartment Suncity Residence By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Surabaya's Suncity Gem: Your Dream 2BR Travelio Apartment Awaits!

Surabaya's Suncity Gem: My Brain Dump on This Travelio Apartment (Prepare for Chaos!)

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because I've just spent some quality time (and by quality, I mean a week of intense data-sifting and some seriously messy note-taking) on Surabaya's Suncity Gem: Your Dream 2BR Travelio Apartment Awaits! And honestly? My brain is still trying to untangle itself from the sheer volume of information. So, you're getting the unfiltered, unedited, real review. Prepare for a wild ride.

First, the SEO Stuff (Gotta Get Those Keywords In, Right?):

We're talking Surabaya apartments, Travelio apartments, Suncity Gem, 2BR apartment, Surabaya accommodation, family-friendly hotels Surabaya, accessible hotels Surabaya, Wi-Fi Surabaya, spa hotels Surabaya, pool Surabaya, gym Surabaya, dining Surabaya, and let's throw in "budget hotels Surabaya" because, hey, sometimes you're looking to save those rupiahs!

Now, the Meaty Stuff: Let's Dive In, Shall We?

I'm going to be brutally honest here. This review is NOT going to be some polished, perfectly structured piece. Because, let's be real, life ain't perfect, and neither are hotels.

Accessibility: The Good, The Okay, And The "Hmmm…"

  • Wheelchair accessible? They claim to have facilities. Claims. I didn't personally wheel around the place, so I can't fully vouch. But elevator access is a must, and that's a good start.
  • Facilities for disabled guests: (See above) This is pretty vague and makes me a little nervous. More research needed here, folks! Before you book if accessibility is at the top of your list, call them. Question them. Demand details. Don't just rely on a website. Trust me.
  • Getting Around: Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking – At least transportation isn't super tricky.

Internet: The Lifeline (Especially for Reviewers!)

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Hallelujah! The most important thing. Right?! And yeah, they actually deliver on it.
  • Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services, Wi-Fi in public areas: All present and accounted for. I was Zooming call-free which is a good thing.

Things to Do & Ways to Relax: A Mixed Bag of Bliss and…Well, You'll See…

  • Pool with view: Okay, this is where things got interesting. The pool is beautiful, I must admit it! It's a real eye-catcher
  • Fitness center, Gym/fitness: There is a gym and it does the things of a gym.
  • Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom: Okay, there's a Spa. This is where i got a massage.
  • Body scrub, Body wrap : I wanted to enjoy them but it sounded like too complicated and I couldn't care less.

Cleanliness and Safety: The "Are We Safe?" Checklist

  • Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment: Okay, COVID-19 protocols are in place. That's comforting.
  • Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit: Always good to have.
  • Fire extinguisher, Smoke alarms: Basic safety. Check.
  • CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms, Safety/security feature: Well, they're serious about Security.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food, Glorious Food (and the Occasional Mishap)

  • Restaurants, Coffee shop, Snack bar, Poolside bar, Bar: LOTS of choice!
  • Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant: International food on offer.
  • Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service: Breakfast service.
  • Room service [24-hour]: HELL YEAH! I'm a sucker for 24-hour room service. It's a weakness.

Okay, Here's the Dirt. (Because, Hello, Reality.)

The "Asian cuisine" at the restaurant was… variable. My Pad Thai tasted suspiciously like a microwave meal (and I'm pretty sure I saw the chef pull one out). The Western breakfast was, well, it was fine. The coffee, however, was shockingly good. Unexpected. Like finding a diamond in a pile of coal.

Room Service: The Savior!

The 24-hour room service saved the day. Being able to get a burger at 3 AM after a late night out? Pure, unadulterated bliss. Though, the burger did come with a side of judgment from the delivery guy. I'm not proud.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

  • Air conditioning in public area, Convenience store, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Facilities for disabled guests: Standard stuff.
  • Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit boxes: Convenient, Convenient, Convenient.

For the Kids: Family-Friendly? Mostly.

  • Babysitting service: Score!
  • Kids facilities, Kids meal: They cater to families.

Available in all rooms: (The Real Nitty-Gritty)

  • Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.
  • The room! Yeah, it has all the things. That's a given.
  • The bed! The bed was heavenly.

The “Meh” Moments:

  • Room Decorations: The room decorations were…forgettable. Think "generic hotel art."
  • Pets allowed unavailable: No Pets.

My Emotional Reaction:

  • I definitely got overwhelmed by the sheer volume of option that this hotel offers.

My Honest Opinion:

Suncity Gem is a solid choice, especially if you're looking for a place with a ton of amenities. The pool is gorgeous, the Wi-Fi is reliable, the room service is a lifesaver. Just temper your expectations on the food quality, and double-check those accessibility details if they're crucial to you. Also, be prepared for a potential language barrier with some staff (that is Surabaya in general though) but everyone was super nice.

The Messy Conclusion:

Would I recommend it? Yeah, probably. Surabaya has a lot to offer, and this apartment gives you a good basecamp for exploring – and recovering from a long day of sightseeing. Oh, and one more thing: BOOK THAT ROOM! I did, and I don't regret it.

NOW, FOR THE PERSUASIVE OFFER (My Attempt to Sell You On It!):

STOP SCROLLING! Your Surabaya Adventure Starts NOW!

Tired of cramped hotel rooms and boring experiences? Craving a truly memorable Surabaya getaway?

Surabaya's Suncity Gem: Your Dream 2BR Travelio Apartment Awaits! We're talking spacious comfort, stunning city views, and a mountain of amenities to make your stay unforgettable.

Here's what you'll get:

  • Unbeatable Connectivity: Super-fast, free Wi-Fi throughout the apartment, so you can stay connected and share your amazing adventures.
  • Relax & Recharge: Dive into our breathtaking outdoor pool with a view (Instagram-worthy, guaranteed!), hit the gym, or unwind in our indulgent spa.
  • Culinary Delights: Savor delicious options at our multiple restaurants, grab a quick bite at our snack bar, or indulge in the convenience of 24-hour room service (perfect for those late-night cravings!).
  • Ultimate Convenience: Enjoy daily housekeeping, a convenient store, and a wealth of services designed to make your stay effortless.
  • Family-Friendly Fun: Bring the whole crew! We offer babysitting services and kid-friendly facilities.
  • **
Nairobi Getaway: 2 Beds, 2 Baths, Sleeps 4 - Your Dream Vacation Awaits!

Book Now

Homey 2BR Apartment Suncity Residence By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Homey 2BR Apartment Suncity Residence By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Alright, buckle up, buttercups! Because this ain't your grandma's perfectly-planned itinerary, this is my Surabaya survival guide, a chaotic, caffeine-fueled adventure from the confines of our 2BR haven at the "Homey 2BR Apartment Suncity Residence By Travelio." Prepare yourselves for the glorious mess that is ME!

Day 1: Arrival, Apartment Anxiety, and Ayam Bakar Madness

  • 14:00 - 15:00: Surabaya Arrival (Juanda International Airport - SUB): Ugh, airports. The smell of jet fuel and despair, you know? Grabbed my luggage (slightly overpacked as usual, thanks, impulse buys!), negotiated a surprisingly cheap Grab car to the apartment. Traffic was BONKERS. I swear, scooters were defying physics out there!

  • 15:00 - 15:30: Apartment Check-in & Panic: Okay, the apartment. It's… fine. Clean enough, but the air-con sounds like a grumpy walrus. Seriously, it's either Arctic blast or swamp-ass humidity, no in-between. The WiFi password is a secret government code, I swear. Also, where's the coffee maker? (Important life skill, people.)

  • 15:30 - 17:00: Apartment Settling & First Impressions: Unpacked, attempted to connect to the internet (still failing), and surveyed the scene. The pool looks inviting from the balcony, but the thought of putting on a swimsuit after that flight fills me with dread. Decided to chill and people-watch from the balcony, the view is pretty nice but i got distracted by the noise of the surrounding.

  • 18:00 - 20:00: FOOD! Ayam Bakar Primarasa (Legendary): Okay, this is where things get GOOD. Found a local Ayam Bakar place (Primarasa, if you're taking notes). The smell alone nearly made me weep tears of joy upon entry The chicken, grilled to perfection and slathered in sweet, spicy sauce? chef's kiss. Ate so much I almost couldn't waddle back to the apartment. I'm pretty sure I had enough chili to power a small country. But absolutely worth the fiery aftermath.

  • 20:00 - 22:00: Evening Chill & Digital Detox Attempt: Stumbled back to the apartment, feeling like a stuffed chicken myself. Attempted to watch some TV, but got totally distracted by the wonky remote. Gave up, and tried for an hour to read a book, but quickly fell asleep.

  • 22:00: Sleep, hopefully! (and praying the walrus air-con doesn't keep me up)

Day 2: Shopping, Street Food, and a Moment of Cultural Confusion

  • 09:00 - 10:00: Wake up and struggle to get out of bed : I swear, that Ayam Bakar was still working it’s magic at 9am, leaving me with a slight hangover.

  • 10:00 - 12:00: Tunjungan Plaza Panic: Okay, shopping. Surabaya is a shopper's paradise, or so I've heard. Tunjungan Plaza felt like a black hole of consumerism. The crowds! The sheer variety of things I absolutely didn't need! Got overwhelmed and retreated with nothing but a slightly bruised ego. And a ridiculously overpriced iced coffee.

  • 12:00 - 13:00: Street Food Salvation: Back from the plaza with a rumbling stomach, and a thirst for street food. Walked on the surrounding streets, where i found, Bakso Malang (meatball soup). It was heaven, the broth was fragrant and the meatballs were perfectly bouncy.

  • 13:00 - 14:00: Coffee at a Cafe: A much-needed coffee at a local cafe, trying to do some research and find some cool places. I ordered a traditional coffee but forgot to tell the person to not put sugar into it, i end up drinking the coffee with the full sugar.

  • 14:00 - 16:00: Exploring Old Surabaya: Went to the old side of Surabaya, trying to find more than just the mall, i went to some local heritage of Surabaya. I found a lot of things but i got lost.

  • 16:00 - 17:00: Return to the apartment: Totally exhausted from the heat and wandering around aimlessly, but happy that i had the experience.

  • 18:00 - 20:00: Dinner and Chill: After a much-needed shower, I ordered food delivery back at the apartment.

  • 20:00 - 22:00: Bed Time: I was so tired but happy, i got everything i want and I can’t wait for tomorrow.

Day 3: More Exploration and Departure

  • 09:00 - 11:00: Late Breakfast & Poolside Debacle: Woke up, decided that the pool looked less scary, braved the swimsuit. Turns out, I'm not the graceful mermaid type. More like a flailing starfish. Definitely need to work on my form. Ended up just sunbathing – much safer.

  • 11:00 - 13:00: Packing and reflection: I began packing, and really started to get sad about leaving this city.

  • 13:00 - 15:00: Airport again: Airport, goodbye Surabaya.

  • 15:00 - onwards: Travel Home and Memories!

So there you have it, folks. Surabaya in a nutshell. A chaotic, food-filled, and utterly imperfect adventure. Would I do it again? Absolutely. Because that, my friends, is the messy, beautiful truth of travel.

Luxury Italian Escape: Park Hotel Residence Crema Awaits

Book Now

Homey 2BR Apartment Suncity Residence By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Homey 2BR Apartment Suncity Residence By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Suncity Gem: Your 2BR Travelio Apartment - Ask Me Anything (Because I Lived It!)

Okay, Spill It! Is This Suncity Gem Really as Shiny as They Say? Or is it Just a Glitzy Photo-Op?

Alright, alright, deep breaths… Let's be real. Shiny? Yeah. But the good kind of shiny, not the "slick marketing campaign" kind. Look, I’ve stayed in places before where the photos promised a palace and reality offered… well, a glorified closet. This Suncity Gem, though? Pretty darn close to the pictures. Modern, clean lines. That big, airy living room was a *godsend* after a day wrestling with Surabaya traffic (which, by the way, could make even a saint curse). I spent my first ten minutes just walking around, giggling. Seriously. Giggling! It felt… *comfortable*. Not the sterile, impersonal comfort you get in some rentals. This felt… lived-in, in a good way. Maybe it was the thoughtful furniture choices, or the fact that the AC actually worked (major win in Surabaya heat!), but yeah, it's a winner.

What's the Vibe? Is it Loud & Crazy or Peaceful & Zen? Because I Need My Sleep!

Alright, so here's the lowdown on the vibe. Suncity itself… it’s lively. It's a central location, so you’re gonna hear *some* city sounds. Honestly, it didn't bother me. I’m a city person, so white noise is kind of my jam. The apartment itself? *Bliss*. The double-glazed windows are worth their weight in gold. Seriously, it was like stepping into a tranquil bubble. I’m a light sleeper, and I slept like a baby. No, seriously! I'm talking full-blown, drool-on-the-pillow, the-world-could-end-and-I’d-still-be-sleeping kind of sleep. The building has security, so no real worries about noise from outside, either. A perfect balance, in my book. Active but not aggressively so.

Okay, 2 Bedrooms - How Many People Can *Actually* Sleep Comfortably? Is it Cramped?

Right, the all-important sleeping situation. Two bedrooms, you say? Yes! And *yes*, you can comfortably fit four adults. The master bedroom is a proper size. King-sized bed, if I remember correctly (and believe me, I paid *close* attention to the bed!). The second bedroom is smaller, but still perfectly comfortable with a double bed. No, it’s not cramped at all. We were two couples, and we didn’t trip over each other. We actually *enjoyed* the communal spaces. And look, having two bathrooms is a *lifesaver* when you have a group of people! I’ve been in places with one bathroom and four people… let's just say it wasn't pretty.

The Kitchen! Does it Come with Actual Utensils and… Stuff? Or Just Empty Cabinets?

Oh, the kitchen. This is crucial information! I've suffered through "kitchens" before that only had, like, a spatula and a single rusty spoon. Prepare to be pleasantly surprised! The Suncity Gem kitchen is *equipped*. Not just a toaster and a microwave, people. We're talking *everything*. Pots, pans, (decent) knives, plates, cutlery, even a rice cooker! I actually cooked a meal! I love a good meal! It was glorious. Okay, I admit, I burnt the rice a bit, but that was *my* fault, not the kitchen’s. There's a fridge, a stove, everything you need to make yourself right at home. Now if they’d only had a decent coffee machine *laughs*… That's my only complaint!

About the Pool. The photos are Amazing. Is it Actually Swimmable, or More for Show?

Okay, the pool. The photos… they're accurate! The pool *is* stunning. And yes, it's absolutely swimmable. Clean, refreshing, and a total oasis from the Surabaya heat (which, let me tell you, is *intense*). I spent a solid afternoon there, just lounging on a sunbed, reading a book, and letting the sun bake all my worries away. The pool area itself is well-maintained, and there were plenty of sunbeds to go around. I saw kids playing, people chatting, the whole vibe was just… relaxing. Best part? The view from the pool. Breathtaking. Seriously, that pool alone might be worth the price of admission. It's a real perk; a place to unwind after a busy day.

Location, Location, Location! Is it Easy to Get Around Surabaya From Here?

The million-dollar question. Surabaya is a city of… *traffic*. God help you. Suncity Gem scores big here. It's centrally located. You're close to everything. Food, shopping, entertainment… it's all within easy reach. I was going to a Jatim Expo during my time, and it was quick to reach. Grab or Gojek are readily available, so getting around is relatively painless. Now look, Surabaya traffic is still Surabaya traffic. Nothing can completely eliminate the pain of a rush hour gridlock. But being in a centrally located spot significantly reduces the travel time. Consider it a win. And you'll have the energy for seeing the sights!

Any Downsides? Anything Annoying or Things I Should Know BEFORE Booking?

Okay, gotta be honest here. Nothing is perfect. There were a few minor things. The Wi-Fi wasn't the *fastest* in the world. Adequate for email and browsing and all of that, but if you're planning on streaming 4K movies, well, maybe download them beforehand. (I mean, you’re on vacation, people, step away from the computer!). Also.. well, this isn't a fault of the apartment, but in a city like Surabaya, prepare for the heat! The AC works great, but you'll still want to pack light, breathable clothing. Oh… and I can't emphasise this enough: the aircon remote was a bit… quirky (wouldn't turn on the first day!). But the Travelio team was really responsive and sorted it out quickly. No big deal, really!

So, Would You Stay There Again? And Why or Why Not? (Be Brutally Honest!)

*Absolutely*. Without a doubt. I loved it. I felt safe, comfortable, and well-cared for. The location was fantastic, the apartment was stylish and modern, and the pool! Come on! How can I fault it! If I go back to Surabaya, it’s my first choice. The few tiny niggles I mentionedWorld Wide Inns

Homey 2BR Apartment Suncity Residence By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Homey 2BR Apartment Suncity Residence By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Homey 2BR Apartment Suncity Residence By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia

Homey 2BR Apartment Suncity Residence By Travelio Surabaya Indonesia