
Escape to Paradise: Stunning 2+1 Penthouse by the Cyprus Sea!
Escape to Paradise: Stunning 2+1 Penthouse by the Cyprus Sea! - A Review That's (Mostly) Worth Reading
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I just got back from, drumroll please, Escape to Paradise's Stunning 2+1 Penthouse by the Cyprus Sea! And let me tell you, it was an experience. Forget the meticulously-crafted, robotic hotel reviews you're used to. This? This is the raw, unfiltered truth. Get ready for some rambles, some raves, some outright criticisms, and hopefully, a few laughs along the way. And, of course, the all-important question: should you book a stay? Let's dive in.
(Disclaimer: I'm no professional travel writer, so forgive the occasional grammatical explosion. I just call it "creative freedom"!)
First Impressions: The Good (and the Slightly Less Good)
The name, "Escape to Paradise," sets the bar high. My expectations? Sky-high! The reality? Well… it's a beautiful place, no doubt. The penthouse itself? Freaking gorgeous. Two bedrooms, a proper living space, and a view that'll make your jaw drop faster than a toddler with a dropped ice cream cone. Accessibility? I'm happy to say, while not specifically mentioning it in their listing (which is a bummer), most of the common areas looked pretty accessible. The elevators were a godsend, and the staff seemed willing to help with any access needs. I'd still recommend contacting them directly for specific requirements, but fingers crossed!
The Vibe: Coastal Chic Meets… Well, Cyprus!
The decor leans heavily into the "coastal chic" aesthetic. Think crisp, white walls, tasteful (ish) furniture, and massive windows to soak in that glorious Mediterranean sun. But, and this is a big BUT, there's a certain… how do I put this politely?… something missing. It's not the hotel's fault, so let's get to details. Yes, they feature Wi-Fi in all rooms! and Free Wi-Fi in public areas (crucial, because, let's be honest, who can go a day without Instagram?). The Internet access [LAN] was there, but who uses LAN in 2024? I will, though, say that the internet didn't cut off midway to my important Zoom call or any of my important video games, so that's a plus
The "Things To Do" & "Ways to Relax" Situation: A Mixed Bag
Alright, let's talk about the good stuff. The pool with a view? Absolutely divine. Spending a day there was the highlight of my trip. The sauna, spa and steamroom? Chef's kiss. Absolutely perfect, the perfect way to spend an evening. Pure bliss. And the fitness center? Actually, it was surprisingly well-equipped for a hotel gym. But, and there's always a but, the fitness center's fitness was sometimes hindered by the constant party going next door. The massage? Excellent. The therapist was a wizard with hands, and I left feeling like a limp noodle in the best possible way. (Seriously, book a massage.)
The less-than-stellar: I'm not sure if I was just there on a "off" day, but other areas were unappealing. The body scrub and body wrap? I skipped those. The foot bath? I'm not sure the allure of that really.
Food, Glorious Food (and Some Quibbles)
Dining, drinking, and snacking: This is where things got interesting. The restaurants, plural, were a definite highlight. The Asian cuisine in restaurant was phenomenal. The International cuisine in restaurant was good if you are in mood for something more familiar. The breakfast [buffet]… Well, it was a buffet. Nothing groundbreaking, nothing terrible. Standard stuff. But, I am sure there was Breakfast [buffet] (I forget details.) I also found the Poolside bar very convenient. You also have a Coffee/tea in restaurant. And Happy hour, a godsent.
I appreciate the option to have the Breakfast in room and Breakfast takeaway service, they also have Bottle of water. The salad in restaurant was nice, for the most part.
The not-so-great: The Vegetarian restaurant, honestly, was the biggest disappointment. The Soup in restaurant wasn't great. I also got a dish that tasted absolutely terrible. That said, the Desserts in restaurant were great. The options are good, sure, but I had higher hopes.
Cleanliness, Safety & That COVID Thing:
Okay, let's be real, we're all slightly paranoid about cleanliness these days. Good news: Escape to Paradise seems to take it seriously. The Daily disinfection in common areas, Staff trained in safety protocol (they seemed to be, anyway), Hand sanitizer, Anti-viral cleaning products - all the buzzwords are there. My room was definitely clean, and I felt safe. I did notice some rooms got Room sanitization opt-out available, meaning they made the room safe before you arrived. I also saw Individual-wrapped food options.
Rooms: Your Private Paradise (With Some Quirks)
The Stunning 2+1 Penthouse delivers on its promise. The Air conditioning works like a charm, essential for those Cyprus summers. The Blackout curtains are your best friend if you like sleeping in. The Bed was comfortable. The Bathroom was clean, but the toilet was too small for my liking. Other nice touches: Free bottled water! Bathrobes! Slippers! The Hair dryer worked, which is always a win.
The Imperfections and the "Meh" Moments:
Okay, so there were a few hiccups. My air conditioning was temperamental for a day, which was not fun. Also, the TV remote's batteries died on the second day. The On-demand movies selection was… limited.
But, honestly? Those are minor quibbles. This is a hotel, not a spaceship.
Service & Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter
The staff was generally friendly and helpful, although sometimes they seemed a little… overworked. The Concierge was great at recommending restaurants and booking excursions. Daily housekeeping kept the place spotless.
The Cash withdrawal on the premises was useful. There are also Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Bicycle parking which are also a nice addition to the hotel.
Accessibility: There are Facilities for disabled guests, so that's a plus. There is also Elevator if you don't like walking.
Final Verdict: Should You Book?
Absolutely! Despite the small imperfections, Escape to Paradise is a genuinely lovely place to stay. The penthouse is stunning, the pool is paradise, and the food (mostly) delicious.
Here's the deal!
I want to make you book your stay. Because I'm that confident that you will enjoy it! So, I have a compelling offer for you.
Compelling Offer: Escape to Paradise - Exclusive Offer for Discerning Travelers!
Book your stay in the Stunning 2+1 Penthouse by the Cyprus Sea within the next week and receive:
- A Complimentary Welcome Basket: Filled with local delicacies and a bottle of the finest Cypriot wine (or non-alcoholic beverage of your choice).
- A Free Massage: A luxurious massage at our spa to unwind and fully embrace the paradise experience.
- Early Check-in and Late Check-out: Enjoy extra time relaxing at the hotel.
- Exclusive Discount: 20% off all dining and spa treatments during your stay!
Why Book Now?
- Unforgettable Views: Wake up to breathtaking sunrises over the Mediterranean Sea.
- Luxury and Comfort: Experience unparalleled comfort and style in our beautifully appointed penthouse.
- Unbeatable Location: Close to the best beaches, restaurants, and attractions Cyprus has to offer.
- Indulge and Relax: Take advantage of our spa, pool, and on-site dining options.
Don't miss out on this exclusive offer!
Hit the [Book Now] button and escape to paradise!
Sangkaew House: Your Chiang Rai Dream Villa Awaits!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's perfectly-planned itinerary. We're heading to a Penthouse Apartment (2+1) am Meer auf Nordzypern Akanthou Cyprus, which, let's be honest, already sounds like a riddle wrapped in a delicious, sun-soaked enigma. Get ready for a gloriously messy adventure.
Day 1: Arrival & The Great Balcony Debacle (and My Existential Crisis at the Airport)
Morning (or, What Passed for Morning After That Flight): Holy. Moly. Reaching Cyprus felt like surviving a gladiatorial contest with a budget airline. We land, bleary-eyed and clutching overpriced airport coffee. The "airport aroma" – a heady mix of duty-free perfume and weary travelers – hits me like a punch in the gut. Passport control? Smooth sailing. Then, the luggage carousel. My suitcase? Lost in the Bermuda Triangle of baggage handling. Panic intensifies. (Did I seriously pack my "emergency chocolate" in checked luggage? The ultimate travel tragedy.)
Mid-day: We finally get the keys to the Penthouse. The view? BREATHTAKING. Seriously, the Mediterranean sprawling out before us is like something out of a ridiculously expensive travel brochure. I may have actually yelped. The initial tour of the apartment is pure bliss – sun-drenched rooms, that balcony promised so much. But wait. There's a slight… problem. The balcony door. It's a temperamental mistress. It either refuses to budge entirely, or slams shut with the force of a thousand angry gods. We are officially christened "Balcony Door Conquerors." This small piece of glass and metal is going to haunt me, of that, I am certain.
Afternoon: Grocery shopping. This is where the real adventure begins. Navigating a foreign supermarket with my limited Turkish (mostly consisting of "hello," "thank you," and "I desperately need chocolate") is… an experience. I manage to buy something suspiciously resembling a zucchini, and a carton of what I think is milk, but might secretly be goat's cheese flavored. Who knows! We also end up with enough local olives to feed a small army. My inner monologue is a constant stream of "Did I buy the right thing?" and "How do I open this thing?!"
- Late Afternoon: We attempt to enjoy the balcony, but are thwarted by the door. We eat some olives, and they are bitter, yet I love them. I spend the afternoon with my head in my hands, wondering about the meaning of life, and if the lack of balcony access is an omen.
Evening: Dinner on the balcony! (Success! …briefly.) We crack open a local wine (hopefully, it's not suspiciously goat-cheese flavored too.) The sunset is incredible. The kind of sunset that makes you want to weep with joy. We're eating the zucchini (which is actually quite tasty!) when, WHAM! Balcony door strikes again. This time, trapping me outside with nothing but a half-eaten zucchini and my existential dread. We try and get back in, and the neighbors make eye contact and seem to decide to mind their own business. I'm still somewhat stuck outside, and the laughter of my partner echoes like a taunt.
- The aftermath of The Great Balcony Debacle: The door is finally conquered by some kind of technical wizardry of hammering and brute force, and we retreat inside, emotionally exhausted but victorious. That evening, I contemplate the meaning of a door, which led me the the question of the meaning of a balcony, which led me to a deep dive into the abyss of my own soul.
Day 2: Coastline and a Fishy Encounter (and an Unexpected Lesson in Resilience)
- Morning: We venture out to explore the coastline. The water is the colour of pure turquoise, the kind of blue that feels like it's been Photoshopped. We walk along the beach, and find some gorgeous shells, which are already accumulating inside the apartment. I'm starting to see a pattern. I feel a sense of bliss.
- Mid-day: Lunch at a seaside taverna. Fresh fish, grilled to perfection. The waiter, a charming old man with a mischievous twinkle in his eye, tries to teach me a few more Turkish phrases. I attempt, and fail miserably. The fish is so good, and I may have accidentally swallowed a fishbone. Cue a moment of panic, followed by a determined gulp. I made it.
- Afternoon: We go snorkeling. I spot some fish that are like nothing I've ever seen before, brilliant colors darting in and out of the coral. I'm momentarily transformed into a mermaid, and the sea is my domain.
- Evening: The Balcony Door. It is still a thing. We decide that from now on, we will use the door only in extreme emergencies. We settle inside the apartment with wine and some crisps, watching the sunset from the window. It is also incredibly beautiful. The resilience taught by that door, is a lesson I will take with me for my remaining days.
Day 3: History, Hillside Views & The Accidental Cat-Sitting
- Morning: We drive to the ruins of some ancient city. Now, history isn't usually my thing, but the crumbling stones, the stories of empires rising and falling, actually get to me. I'm fascinated. The view from the top of the hill, overlooking the coast, could stop a war.
- Mid-day: Lunch at a tiny, family-run restaurant perched on a hillside. Best moussaka I've ever tasted. The family's resident cat? A cynical, one-eyed tabby who clearly runs the place. He initially ignores us entirely, but somehow, by the end of the meal, he's curled up on my lap, purring like a tiny engine. We are now apparently cat-sitters. Excellent.
- Afternoon: We attempt a hike, but abandon ship after about an hour. The heat gets to us, we are overdressed, and I trip over a rock. I'm not built for the outdoors.
- Evening: Back at the apartment. We try and feed the cat. The cat will not eat. We drink wine. The cat sits and stares at us. We are the cat's humans now, and the cat knows it. We go to bed, and I dream of doors and cats, and the sea.
Day 4: The Cyprus Dilemma (and Why I Might Just Stay Forever)
- Morning: I wake up, and feel an unexpected sense of peace. I venture out onto what I now deem "the terrace", the balcony being off-limits. The view is beautiful. The door is a non-issue. The cat seems to have left. I start thinking about the ultimate question that seems to define my life - Do I stay, or do I go?
- The Cyprus Dilemma: I spend the morning wrestling with The Cyprus Dilemma, wondering is this the place I want to stay, and if not, why? I question my entire existence. Is this the only life I get? The answer is, perhaps, "Maybe!". At least I have the view.
- Mid-day: We go shopping, and I buy a brightly coloured dress. I also find some local spices.
- Afternoon: I decide I will stay in Cyprus forever. I will learn to speak Turkish fluently.
- Evening: My partner and I sit on the terrace as the sun sets. We crack open a bottle of wine, and think of all the possibilities, and the lessons learned. Life is messy, it is glorious, and it is full of balcony doors that may or may not be functioning. And I would not have it any other way.
Day 5… (and Beyond): Well, who knows. Adventures unfold. There will be more fish, more sunsets, more challenges, and the ongoing saga of the Balcony Door. I suspect more chocolate will be consumed. Maybe I will try and visit the cat. But for now, I have my paradise. And that, my friends, is all that matters.
Ahmedabad's BEST Hotel? Stayinn's Shocking Secret Revealed!
Escape to Paradise: Stunning 2+1 Penthouse by the Cyprus Sea! - Finally, Answers (Maybe?)
Okay, so... what *exactly* is this "Paradise" we're talking about? Like, actual paradise? Because my life is more "laundry mountain" than "azure waters."
Two bedrooms and a plus one? What's the "plus one"? Is it a secret room for illicit gambling? Because I'm in. (Just kidding... mostly.)
Is the kitchen actually functional? Because all those beautiful photos of glossy kitchens often hide a cupboard full of regrets and a microwave from the mid-90s.
The Sea View... Really *that* good? I've seen "sea view" pictures before and... well... you're essentially staring at some distant blue-ish blur, and the only sound is the distant hum of the motorway.
I remember one particular evening... (this is where it gets messy, sorry!) I was on that balcony, glass of wine in hand, watching the colors explode across the sky. I swear I almost cried. Honestly, I think I *did* cry, a little bit. All the stress of work... all the petty annoyances of life...just melted away. The sound of the waves, the smell of the sea... It was pure, unfiltered bliss.
Then, I took a step back, accidentally tripped over a stray flip-flop, and spilled half my wine down my front. The idyllic moment? Ruined. But the view was still incredible. It's a solid 9.5/10. The .5 is deducted for the flip-flop ambush. You get a sea view. Not a motorway view. Promise.
Is the Wi-Fi any good? My social media addiction demands a constant connection. No judgment.
Okay, I'm sold. But what about the downsides? There's got to be *something* that's not perfect. Nothing is ever perfect.
Also, the walk to the beach isn’t quite *right* outside the door. Its a short walk. Its beautiful. But not quite the *immediate* access depicted in the photos.
And, a minor thing, the sun is *intense*. Bring enough sunscreen to cover yourself *and* a moderately sized car. You've been warned. And don't forget the after-sun aloe vera. Trust me on this one. You'll need it.
But, even with all that, I'd go back in a heartbeat. The good outweighs the bad. Seriously.
How far is it from… well, anything? Restaurants, shops, bars, crippling existential dread?

