Manila's HOTTEST Hotel Resort: Unbelievable Luxury Awaits!

Hotel Resort Style Manila Philippines

Hotel Resort Style Manila Philippines

Manila's HOTTEST Hotel Resort: Unbelievable Luxury Awaits!

Manila's HOTTEST Hotel Resort: Unbelievable Luxury Awaits! – A Messy, Honest Review (SEO'd to within an inch of its life!)

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I just escaped the clutches of Manila's HOTTEST Hotel Resort: Unbelievable Luxury Awaits! And let me tell you, it was an experience. A gloriously, sometimes frustratingly, utterly luxurious experience. Prepare for a review that's less "polished travel blog" and more "drunken rambling at 2 AM, fueled by questionable decisions and a serious lack of sleep." (Which, coincidentally, is how I felt after most days there).

The Hook: Is it REALLY Manila's Hottest?

Alright, before we get knee-deep in the details, let's address the elephant in the room – the Unbelievable Luxury promised. Is it hype? Absolutely. Is it mostly true? Hell yeah. This place is designed to make you feel like you've stumbled into a James Bond movie, crossed with a ridiculously opulent spa. The SEO gods are screaming at me to mention keywords, so let's get to it!

Accessibility & Getting Around:

First off, if you're worried about Accessibility, breathe easy. There's a solid emphasis on it. Wheelchair accessible throughout, with ramps and elevators aplenty. Facilities for disabled guests are clearly a priority, and that's HUGE. Getting around feels like a breeze – especially important given the sheer size of the place. Airport transfer is available (thank GOD, Manila traffic is a beast), and they've got Valet parking and Car park [free of charge], which are lifesavers. They even have Car power charging station! Now that's thinking ahead.

Internet Access (and My Existential Crisis):

Oh, the Internet. A crucial category. And here, they deliver, mostly. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! (Hallelujah!). Plus, Internet access – LAN if you're feeling old-school (or have, you know, work to do). There's Wi-Fi in public areas too, but honestly, I spent most of my time in my room, wrestling with my laptop, and the Wi-Fi. You'd think I'd have a smooth run, but the thing gave me a few heart-stopping outages that made me question my entire career. Internet services are offered, so you can stream all the things. Good thing they have good Coffee/tea maker in every room, 'cause I had more than a few existential crises brought on by spotty Wi-Fi and a looming deadline.

Rooms: Your Personal Fortress of Awesome

Let's talk about the rooms. The actual, physical spaces where you'll be spending a large chunk of your time. We're talking Air conditioning, Additional toilet, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone (I’m not even sure what to use that for!), Bathtub, Blackout curtains (THANK YOU, sleep is precious), Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, In-room safe box, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar (temptation abounds!), Mirror, Non-smoking, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Satellite/cable channels, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens, and a High floor. The devil, as they say, is in the details. These rooms are meticulously crafted. Spacious? Check. Comfortable? Check. Over-the-top luxurious? Double check!

I had a room on a High floor, which, let me tell you, gave me some seriously Instagrammable views. The Blackout curtains were a lifesaver (jet lag is REAL). And the Bathtub? Oh, the bathtub. I spent a considerable amount of time submerged in bubbles, contemplating the meaning of life (and whether I should order room service again… I did). Every room comes with a Mirror, Desk, and a Laptop workspace, which I needed for my work. I was particularly fond of the Slippers and Bathrobes. I’d get the hang of it eventually, so please, no further judgements.

Dining, Drinking & Snacking: A Gastronomic Adventure (and a Few Regrets)

Okay, food. My favorite topic. And here, the resort does not disappoint. But let’s be honest, I made some BAD choices. So much food. So little willpower.

  • Restaurants: Multiple. Restaurants galore. Seriously.
  • Asian breakfast and Asian cuisine in restaurant: Check.
  • Western breakfast and Western cuisine in restaurant: You betcha.
  • Breakfast [buffet] and Breakfast service: Epic. The sheer volume of food… it’s overwhelming in the best way possible.
  • Room service [24-hour]: My weakness.
  • Poolside bar: Oh, the margaritas. The Happy hour. The questionable decisions.
  • Bar: Drinks! Drinks! Drinks!
  • Coffee/tea in restaurant and Coffee shop: Essential caffeination.
  • Desserts in restaurant: Sigh. My downfall.
  • Snack bar: For those between-meal cravings.
  • Salad in restaurant: Yes, I did try to be healthy. (Emphasis on "tried.")
  • Soup in restaurant: Comfort food at its finest.
  • Vegetarian restaurant: Goodness!
  • A la carte in restaurant and Buffet in restaurant: A feast for the senses.
  • Bottle of water: Always a good thing.
  • Alternative meal arrangement: If you gotta.

The Anti-viral cleaning products and the Sanitized kitchen and tableware items gave me a sense of security. Despite the Individually-wrapped food options, I may have overindulged. The Safe dining setup was well-managed. And the Hand sanitizer was everywhere. I really think those Daily disinfection in common areas were essential during my stay.

I spent way too much time at the Poolside bar ordering Happy hour cocktails that I definitely didn't need. One particular night I wandered into the Desserts in restaurant and completely lost control. Please, don't judge me. It was a moment, okay? But the Asian cuisine in restaurant was a revelation. The flavor profiles danced on my tongue.

Things to Do (and Ways to Relax): From Zen to Zen-Again

This is where the resort REALLY shines. Okay, so you've seen the room, eaten your weight in food; now what? Well, are you ready for an extensive list of ways to relax?

  • Swimming pool and Swimming pool [outdoor]: Multiple pools. Enough said. The Pool with view is stunning.
  • Spa: Yes, please!
  • Spa/sauna: Double-yes!
  • Body scrub, Body wrap, Massage: My aching muscles begged for these. My therapist (bless her heart) was amazing. I almost fell asleep mid-massage.
  • Fitness center / Gym/fitness: I intended to use it. I really, truly did. Let's just say the cocktails got in the way.
  • Sauna, Steamroom: Excellent for sweating out the toxins (and maybe a few regrets).
  • Foot bath: Relaxing.

I spent hours in the spa. The Massage was heavenly. I especially loved the Steamroom.

Cleanliness and Safety: Because Apparently, That's Important

I'm a bit of a germaphobe (don't judge!), so this was crucial for me. And the resort really delivers. Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating the germaphobe part, but the Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, and Rooms sanitized between stays gave me peace of mind. They also had Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment, and even Doctor/nurse on call in case you end up with too many Desserts in restaurant. The Safe dining setup and the Sanitized kitchen and tableware items were also reassuring.

Services and Conveniences: Making Life Easier

Here's a rapid-fire round of the other stuff that makes this place so darn convenient:

  • Concierge: A lifesaver. They can get you anything.
  • Cash withdrawal: Handy and convenient.
  • Dry cleaning, Laundry service, Ironing service: Because you can't live in a bathrobe all the time.
  • Daily housekeeping: Sweet relief after a long day of… well
Unbelievable Koronadal Adventure: JAMMS Mountain Resort Awaits!

Book Now

Hotel Resort Style Manila Philippines

Hotel Resort Style Manila Philippines

Manila Mayhem: A Hotel Resort Rant (and Rave) - A Messy Itinerary

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your sanitized travel blog. This is me, raw, unfiltered, and potentially still processing the jet lag, trying to make sense of my Manila adventure. A luxury resort in Manila, they said. Relaxation, they promised. Ha! We'll see about that.

Day 1: Arrival & The Great (and Slightly Annoying) Pool Predicament

  • 8:00 AM (ish): Landed at the airport. Filipinos are so polite! Like, borderline over-the-top polite. Makes a grumpy traveler like me feel… guilty for grumbling about the baggage carousel being slow. Though, let's be real, it was still slow.
  • 9:00 AM: Road to the resort. Traffic. Manila traffic is a beast. I swear, I saw a jeepney defy the laws of physics. Felt my stress levels rising.
  • 10:00 AM: Checked into The Grand Resort Something-or-Other. Lobby gorgeous, all marble and orchids. Instant "wow" factor. Then, the smell of the air freshener hit me… vanilla. Way too perfumey. My first grumpy observation: The air freshener is trying to kill you softly.
  • 11:00 AM: Room. Stunning view, massive bed. This is what I came for! And then… the pool. It looked amazing in the brochures. In reality? A horde of screaming kids. And the water? Seriously, I swear it was lukewarm tap water with a chlorine chaser. My disappointment was immeasurable, and my day was ruined.
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch at the resort restaurant. Ordered a club sandwich 'cause I'm predictable like that. It was… fine. Nothing to write home about. But hey, at least the iced tea was strong. Needed it to wash down my pool-induced existential crisis.
  • 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Failed attempt to relax by the pool. See above. I lasted an hour before retreating to the air-conditioned sanctuary of my room. Read a book, got sleepy. The nap was glorious.
  • 6:00 PM: Trying out the hotel's gym. It feels… lonely. I was expecting other people to be making efforts to burn off the calories. Instead, I felt like a sweaty, judgmental, alien.
  • 7:30 PM: Dinner. Tried the Filipino Adobo. Amazing! Seriously, the best I've ever had. The salty, savory deliciousness almost made me forgive the lukewarm pool. Almost.
  • 9:00 PM: Early night. Jet lag is a monster.

Day 2: The City Beckons (and Almost Breaks Me)

  • 8:00 AM: Woke up feeling… slightly less grumpy. Breakfast was a buffet of champions! The fresh fruit alone was worth the trip. And they had real coffee. Score!
  • 9:00 AM: Hired a driver. The traffic situation here is a complete nightmare. The driver's name was Mario, he was also very friendly and accommodating. Mario was a lifesaver. He also kept me entertained with stories about Manila's quirky history and his family.
  • 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Intramuros! The Walled City. Okay, this was incredible. Like, step back in time incredible. The cobbled streets, the Spanish colonial architecture, the horse-drawn carriages… so much history, so much character. Took a ton of photos. My camera is going to burst. The crowds were a bit much, and the heat was brutal. Nearly melted.
  • 12:30 PM: Lunch in Intramuros. Found a tiny, authentic restaurant. Ordered sinigang (sour tamarind soup). Holy. Moly. That soup… transported me. All my troubles, all my jet lag, just evaporated. The food here is seriously something else.
  • 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Shopping in a massive mall. Mind. Blown. This mall was bigger than anything I've seen. An epic shopping spree. Seriously considered buying a whole suitcase just to bring my purchases home. My credit card is already crying.
  • 5:00 PM: Back to the resort. Exhausted, but happy. My feet hurt, my wallet is lighter, but my soul feels a bit fuller.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner at the resort’s rooftop bar. Drinks were pricey, but the sunset view over the city was breathtaking. Still can't get over how green all the urban spaces are.
  • 9:00 PM: Another early night. This time, I'm convinced the jet lag is actively trying to sabotage my trip.

Day 3: Island Hopping & The Perfect Sunset (Finally!)

  • 8:00 AM: Packed a bag for a day trip to a nearby island. The resort staff was super helpful, arranging everything. This is where a resort really shines.
  • 9:00 AM: Boat ride to Island 1. Scariest boat ride EVER! The waves were monstrous. I gripped the sides, muttered a prayer or two, and tried not to think about the sharks.
  • 10:00 AM: Island 1: Snorkeling! The coral reef was stunning. So many fish! I even saw a turtle!. This was what I was looking for. So refreshing!
  • 12:00 PM: Island 2: More exploration! Took a walk along the beach. The sand was pure white. And the water? Crystal clear. I think I finally found my happy place.
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch on the beach. Freshly grilled seafood. Simple, delicious, perfect.
  • 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Relaxation, sunbathing, swimming. Got a bit too much sun, actually. Now I'm slightly pink. Oops.
  • 5:00 PM: Boat ride back. This time the waves were nicer. As we got closer to the coast, the sun was coming down, painting the sky with orange, pink and purple hues.
  • 6:00 PM: The Sun was finally setting. The most perfect sunset I've ever seen! Incredible.
  • 7:30 PM: Dinner at the resort. Celebrated the perfect sunset with a cocktail.
  • 9:00 PM: Packing. The trip is ending tomorrow. Feeling a little sad. And a little sunburnt.

Day 4: Departure & The Verdict

  • 8:00 AM: Last breakfast at the resort. Stuffed my face with mangoes.
  • 9:00 AM: Checked out. Said goodbye to the amazing staff. Seriously, the service here is top-notch.
  • 10:00 AM: Back to the airport. More traffic. More politeness.
  • 12:00 PM: Flight home.

The Verdict: Manila? It's a whirlwind. It's chaotic. It's overwhelming. It's beautiful. It's delicious. It's a place that will challenge you, frustrate you, and ultimately, charm you. The resort? Mostly great. The staff, and the food, were amazing. The pool? Well, let's just say I'm still holding a grudge. Would I come back? Absolutely. But next time, I'm bringing extra sunscreen, a stronger tolerance for vanilla air freshener, and a deeper understanding of the Manila traffic gods.

And maybe, just maybe, I'll learn how to swim. Because if I'd known about the island hopping, i'd have been better prepared!

Jaipur's Hidden Gem: Leisure Inn Grand Chanakya - Unforgettable Stay!

Book Now

Hotel Resort Style Manila Philippines

Hotel Resort Style Manila Philippines

Manila's Hottest Hotel Resort: Unbelievable Luxury Awaits! - (Or Does It?) - Let's Get Messy!

Okay, okay, let's cut to the chase. Is this place REALLY as amazing as the photos? Because those infinity pools... *swoon*

Alright, buckle up, Buttercup. The photos? Yeah, they're good. Really good. Like, professionally good-making-you-wonder-if-they-photoshopped-the-clouds-good. The infinity pool? Stunning. I mean, seriously, jaw-dropping. I spent a solid hour just floating there, pretending I was a Bond villain, contemplating world domination (or, you know, which cocktail to order next). But... and there’s always a but, isn't there? Reality hits a little harder. The water was slightly chilly. Okay, maybe not *chilly*, but not the volcanic spring warmth my weary bones were hoping for. And the sun? It's Manila, so be prepared for a face-melting amount of it. Bring ALL the sunscreen. And shades. And a hat. I learned that lesson the hard way. My nose is still recovering. So, amazing? Mostly. Expectations? Temper them slightly. Over all, it's pretty darn good! But the photos? Yeah, they're *enhanced*... just like my fake tan.

What's the food situation like? Because I'm a foodie, and I need to know if I should pack my own gourmet snacks (don't judge).

Food, food, glorious food! Okay, deep breaths. The food is... varied. There's definitely a range. The buffet? Massive. Absolutely *ginormous*. Think Thanksgiving dinner, but every single day. And sometimes, that’s exciting! Chicken adobo? Spot on. Lechon? Crispy perfection. But then, there’s other things. That questionable "international" section? Well, let's just say my taste buds and I had a *debate* about the quality. I’m not going to name names, but let’s just say I saw a dish labelled as "seafood paella" that looked suspiciously like yellow rice with a few sad, lonely shrimp clinging on for dear life. Don't get me wrong, most of it was edible, and there's always something to satisfy. But if gourmet is your jam, pack a few emergency snacks. Or, hit up the a la carte restaurants. They're pricier, but the quality is definitely a step up. The steak? Delicious. The service? Attentive, but a tad… slow. Manila Time, baby! Embrace it. Grab a drink and chill out. You are on vacation, after all!

The Spa! Tell me about the spa! Is it worth the splurge? Because a massage after a long flight is EVERYTHING.

The spa, ah, the spa. Okay, yes, it's worth the splurge. Generally. It depends. I booked a massage the second I landed. Needed it. Desperately. My back was screaming. The ambiance? Serene. Think bamboo, soft lighting, the gentle trickle of water features… all the things that make you want to immediately fall asleep. The massage itself? Excellent. The therapist had magic hands. Truly. I felt like a limp noodle afterwards. So relaxed, in fact, that, um, I may have snored. Loudly. But it gets better! After the massage, they offer (free!) herbal tea and snacks... heavenly. I'm sold. It was a true highlight. However, it was not perfect. I'm not trying to be a diva here, but my room was a bit small -- I’m not sure I had the full "luxury" feel that was promised. Still, the massage itself was worth EVERY peso.

What about the service? Is it as polished as the fancy décor? Because I hear mixed things about Filipino service...

Ah, here’s the rub, isn't it? The service. Okay, *generally* the service is good. The staff are, on the whole, incredibly friendly and eager to please. Filipinos are known for their hospitality, and it shines through most of the time. They're always smiling, always helpful, always trying their best. But it's… inconsistent. Sometimes, things are flawless. Drinks arrive promptly, requests are met instantly, and you feel like royalty. Other times? Well, let's just say there might be some misunderstandings. Like the time I ordered a chicken sandwich for lunch (didn't order a pizza.) It took *forever* to arrive (back to Manila time!), and when it finally did, it was... a ham and cheese. The confusion was hilarious on my part. Still, they're usually quick to fix things. It’s not the Ritz-Carlton, the service, they don't need to be, but it's usually pretty decent. And remember, a smile and a little patience go a long way. Honestly, the positive, good-natured attitude more than makes up for any minor hiccups. Plus, I've had worse customer service experiences at places that SHOULD know better!

What's the deal with those "Unbelievable Luxury" promises? Does the hotel feel truly luxurious?

"Unbelievable Luxury"... that's a bold claim, isn't it? Okay, here’s the truth: it *tries* to be. The lobby is grand! The rooms are generally well-appointed, and they've tried to make sure that most spaces are a bit extravagant. You have your marble bathrooms, your plush robes, your fancy toiletries... the works. But... and there's always a but, isn't there? It's *almost* luxurious. It's like, they got 90% of the way there, and then ran out of money or, maybe, just gave up. There's little stuff. You'd expect it to be perfect, but a few minor things that just slightly knock at the whole experience (like a broken handle on the balcony, or water stain on the ceiling...). The biggest luxury for me was the view from my room, which was spectacular; and that the air-conditioning was consistently working. So, is it *truly* unbelievable luxury? Well, let's just say it's a very good experience at a luxury hotel. It will definitely make you feel like you're living the high life for a few days. But unbelievable? Maybe dial it back a notch.

Is it kid-friendly? Because I might bring my little terrors... I mean, darling angels.

Kid-friendly… hmm. It depends. The kid's club? Seems well-equipped, at least from what I could see lurking from the far side of the pool, nursing my cocktail and avoiding eye-contact. They definitely have a focus on families. There's also the enormous pool. Loads of space for splashing and screaming (both the kids and the parents!. As for the "angels" part, let's be realistic. Kids are kids, and sometimes, in high-end hotels, they're not always… appreciated. I saw a couple of parents who were slightly stressed and overwhelmed, but overall, I'd give it a thumbs up on the kid-friendly scale. But remember, parenting isn't easy, even in luxury!

Coastal Inns

Hotel Resort Style Manila Philippines

Hotel Resort Style Manila Philippines

Hotel Resort Style Manila Philippines

Hotel Resort Style Manila Philippines